What does it mean to be a divine (awakened) masculine wielding the wand of light?
The Awakened Man
- The innate ability to process, express and assimilate his emotions! Transmuting them and then utilising them to awaken his feminine heart and emanate elevated emotions through his shiva (penetrating) consciousness + a source of extra power for his wand of light.
- Is grounded like a mountain, unshakable strong and clear – is able to disseminate truth from ego/emotional storms.
- Knows his purpose – and is consistently following his heart in fluidity by the grace to fulfil it.
- Honours and has awakened his inner feminine – knowing that this is the gateway to wisdom and a state of beingness beyond the intellect. Attributes / virtues such as flow, surrender, receiving, embracing space, healthy emotional connection, compassions, playfulness, dynamic vibrancy, alignment to the cosmic rhythm – integrated.
- Is anchored in the present moment ~ and lives life as an every changing every dynamic dance (Nataraja).
- Strong but gentle – understands through his heart when to express the necessary force – but knows that true strength arises from gentleness – just like water.
- Has a safe presence that is a consistent calm – even amongst potential storms
- Explores, transmutes integrates his ego/shadow ~ as a unfolding to a deeper union with the divine.
- Through his awakened feminine heart – has access to intuition (transcendent of linear mind) and connected + anchored in/to the web of life – which burst into creation from the cosmic womb.
- Transmutes his sexual energy – allowing it to rise and assimilate in his heart – and from there merge with his higher chakras.
- Allows love to saturate his being and perpetually transform his wand of light + shiva consciousness.
- Has transcended the patriarchal distortion and knows his equal role in the divine play. To be a grail king – guardian and emissary of the womb of life.
The Patriarchal Man
- Seeks to control and perpetrate the feminine.
- Distorted sexual energy (porn programming) – immediate gratification, projection of desire, transference of energy in the womb.
- Sees himself as the centre of the universe – with little compassion for others and projects his self-serving agenda/desires onto others.
- Utilises distorted intellect from the ego to manipulate others.
- Has separated himself from the source – the womb – and thus has to vampire energy of other beings – hence the ego attributes of competition, busyness, control, domination, numb etc.
- Trapped in a cycle of power, greed, lust and ignorance.
Namaste Rose Hearts
Inspired? Click here to become a member and get access to more illuminating content, live gatherings, and co-create the new earth together!